Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

 RATES 2017

 

LOW         

SHOULDER       

MID         

 HIGH        

 PEAK        

 

 

 

 

 

30/4-20/5     

17/9-28/10     

 

21/5-17/6

3/9-16/9

 

18/6-8/7        

                      

 9/7-15/7   

 27/8-2/9      

      

 16/7-26/8

 

   1500€

    2250€

   2700€

   3350€ 

    3800€

 

Policy

  • Check in & Check out
  • Check in: After 14:00 P.M
  • Check out: Before 10:00 A.M

 

  • Payment Methods
  • We accept booking deposits via bank transfer.

    Booking deposits
  • Each villa is rented with a bank deposit of 30% of the total rent fee, and the rest 70% is paid before check in.

    Cancellations
  • In case you decide to cancel your booking 60 days or more before your arrival, your deposit will be 100% refunded minus any transaction fees.

 

  • In case you decide to cancel your booking 59 days or less before your arrival, your deposit will not be refunded.

 

  • If you don't show up on your scheduled arrival date you will be charged for the total cost of your reservation.

 

  • If you decide to leave before your scheduled departure date, you will not be refunded for the remaining value of the days for which you booked.